Saturday 3 February 2007

More shoebox fresh mixes

This ones from 1994, multitracked on a Tascam 4 track, I could scratch better in those days. I used to sell this through Dave the Ruf's mail order, and it's the riches from this that let me continue living in the way I've become accustomed. L.A.R.G.E.

Something Like This Vol.2 side 2

Notorious B.I.G- Juicy (remix)
Da Bush Babies- We Run Tings
Common Sense- I Used To Love H.E.R
Fugees- Nappy Heads (remix)
Masters at Work- Get Up (remix)
Black Moon- Buck 'Em Down (remix)
Bizmarkie- Nobody Beats The Biz
Jeru- You Can't Stop The Prophet (remix)
Uptown- Dope On Plastic
Ini Kamoze- Here Comes The Prophet
Frankie Pacemaker- Move To This
Shadz Of Lingo- Mad Flavas (remix)
UMCs- Set It Straight
Fuschnickens- Breakdown (remix)
Keith Murray- Dip Dip Di
Lady of Rage- Afro Puffs
Kirk- Uptown Style
Crooklyn Dodgers- Crooklyn
KRS One- Hip Hop Vs Rap
Keith Murray- How's That
Jeru- Perverted Monks In The House
Gang Starr- The ? Remains
Common Sense- Communism
Screechy Dan- Boomin' In Ya Jeep

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed that mix a lot.

Top stuff
ya got some skillz also.

Anonymous said...

I remember Dave The Ruffs catalogues!

This is indeed a dope mix.
You are indeed good and a very capable DJ.

Good stuff.

Anonymous said...

Any chance of a re-up?